Friday, January 1, 2010

Recording Death Becomes Us!

So we have recorded a demo version of Death Becomes Us...We have uploaded it on MySpace have a listen and let us know what you think… Recording the song actually went much faster and smoother than I thought it would…I think that this also gave us the opportunity to work on certain parts etc that we were not entirely happy with…for example Chane has changed his vocal melody in the verses…
Even though I thought I would be nervous while recording my parts I felt completely relaxed and at ease but I did find it strange not playing with the whole band…I think Chwarren was the luckiest in that regard…he got to record his parts with everyone jamming along softly…
It was also cool to be a part of the editing and mixing of the song…it was interesting to see how it was all done…
Anyway…go have a listen now…

Chanya

No comments:

Post a Comment